Main Package Download - version 1.8.1
review the Installation
file prior to
downloading the complete
Please also note the following:
you have a previous
version of the
software please make sure you have saved any log file
(CQxClientLogView.log) that you have not finalized since this file may
be overwritten during the installation.
- If you have a
version of the
software prior to and including version 1.7.4 you should uninstall that
version before installing 1.8.0 or 1.8.1. If you have a version later than
version 1.7.4 you can install this new version on top of the old one.
- To begin
the download of version (1.8.1) right click on CQX
and elect to save the file to a directory of your choosing. This is the
latest base version. There is currently one patch for
- Once the
download is complete unzip the package. This will result in two files:
a small ReadAbout... pdf file and a setup exe file. It is recommended that you read the ReadAbout file
- Run the Setup file to install the software.
Updating Previous Version
If you are interested in continuing to use base version 1.8.0 there are
a number of patches (see here)
that will need to be installed in 1.8.0 in
order to bring it up to the level of 1.8.1. Then you can apply
the following patch
Here are all of the patches for 1.8.1.
in this patch:
- Fixed a monitoring problem with the interface to the IC-7100 and IC-7300;
- Added keystokes to control the RF Gain of the K3
- Added ability to operate the Missouri and Mississippi QSO Parties as a multi-QP
- Added automation to the preparation of files for uploading to LoTW
- Fixed a problem wherein an invalid character in the log file would cause the program to hang on restart
- Added support for the Arizona QSO Party
- Added support for the Nevada QSO Party
click on Patch_180-01
and elect to save the file to download the patch.
Last Updated: 08-October-2018